Training with the GYROTONIC method involves the use of specific
machines that allow a smooth and continuous execution of the
movements, offering constant resistance without restrictions or limits.
The GYROTONIC movements are characterized by their three-dimensionality
and help the person improve coordination and perception of space.
Each exercise involves the whole body in circular, wave or spiral
movements and is accompanied by synchronized breathing.
A constant workout:
- FAVOR A BALANCED AND HARMONIOUS BODY
- IMPROVE POSTURE
- RELIEVES PAIN AND MUSCLE TENSIONS
- INCREASES FLEXIBILITY AND ARTICULAR MOBILITY
- MAKES IT AWARE OF ITS BODY
It is suitable for:
- BACK PAIN
- PAIN IN SHOULDERS OR ALSO
- POSTURE PROBLEMS
- PLEASURE TO MOVE